The Lincoln Public Schools business office is charged with all school district budgeting, as well as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Located in the district office building, the staff manages all accounting for the school department and is there to help students, families, staff, and community members with a variety of services.
The business office also assists in the preparation of the school year budget and works closely with all departments to plan both small scale and capital projects.
About the business manager
Senior Accounting Technician
Phone: 401-721-3300 ext. 2010
All invoices must be received at the Business Office (1624 Lonsdale Avenue, Lincoln, RI 02865) for payment to be processed. Additionally, confirmation of receipt of goods and services must be received prior to payment. For more information, please review the School Committee Policy for Payment Procedures.
Preschool Tuition can be mailed or dropped off at 1624 Lonsdale Avenue, Lincoln, RI 02865.
Non-Public Textbooks that are not returned or replaced will be billed and payment is due upon receipt.
Student Activities are handled at the school level. Please contact your school for further information.
All bids are posted in the Providence Journal. Please review the School Committee Policy for Award of Contracts for more information.
- Payroll Schedule
- Direct Deposit Form – Please fill out and return to the Payroll Department.
- 403 (b) Option must be handled through Omni (our Third Party Administrator). All forms and information must be filled out and processed on their website.
For more information than what is listed here, please contact Human Resources.
Health and Dental Benefits
The health plans currently offered are: United Healthcare, Blue Cross Classic Blue and Blue Cross Healthmate Coast-to-Coast.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of R.I. web site offers health plan overview information on the differences in the plan coverage offered by the School Department. Their, Find a Provider, system lets you search for providers by name, location and specialty. You can also find a covered pharmacy near you or order your prescriptions online through Wellpoint/PrecisionRX.
- The UnitedHealthcare website also offers coverage details and provides a tool to find a doctor.
- The Delta Dental of R.I. website offers their BenefitCheck service. BenefitCheck lets you confirm your eligibility and gives you helpful information about your specific benefits such as a detailed breakdown of your benefits, a year-to-date status of how many benefit dollars you’ve used, how much has been applied to your deductible, and X-Ray coverage information. You can also search for a participating dentist locally or nationally, or find out how your plan works.
The Employees Retirement System web site offers answers to many questions regarding teaching and non-teaching retirement benefits. When you arrive at the site, click on FAQ’s on the left side of the web page.
You may also open an on-line account which now allows on-line access to:
- Your Total Contribution information
- Your Detail Contribution information by pay period
- Address Information
- Beneficiary Information
- Retirement Benefit Estimate
- Optional Service Credit Purchase
- Publication and Forms Listing
- Health Benefits upon retirement
Support staff must direct all questions regarding their John Hancock contributions to Joanne McManus at the Town of Lincoln Town Hall..
Current and Past Budget Information
View the 2017 – 2018 Budget Information – SC Recommended Budget
View the 2016 – 2017 Budget Information – SC Recommended Budget
View the 2015 – 2016 Budget Information
View the 2014 – 2015 Budget Information
View the 2013 – 2014 Budget Information
View the 2012 – 2013 Budget Information
View the 2011 – 2012 Budget Information – Updated page coming soon!
View the 2010 – 2011 Budget Information – Updated page coming soon!
Collective Bargaining Agreements
RIDE State List of Approved Books
Policy: Lincoln residents whose children attend non-public schools are eligible to borrow the following textbooks for the upcoming school year:
- Modern Foreign Language
- English/Language Arts
- History/Social Studies
Fees are assessed for damaged books and must be paid before new books are issued. The replacement costs for unreturned books are charged to the borrower, with suspension of borrowing privileges until receipt of payment.
Late applications for ordering new books may not be honored. Please provide a textbook request form, listing the complete title, author, publisher, copyright date, and 10 or 13 digit ISBN. Request will not be honored until currently loaned books are returned. Books must be on the state list of approved books
RI 2017-18 Brochure – 2017-2018 Student Insurance Information