Nutrition, Health & Wellness
As part of the National School Lunch Program Reauthorization, the USDA required schools districts to evaluate Paid Lunch prices and align them with the Free Lunch Federal reimbursement. This resulted in Lincoln’s Paid lunch price increasing by $.10. Breakfast is available at all schools for $1.25 and $.30 for Reduced priced students. Paid lunch is available for $2.55 at all Elementary schools. Middle and High school students are offered Value Paid Meals for $2.80 and Premium Paid Meals for $3.80. Milk is available for $.50. The Reduced priced meal rate will remain the same at $.40 in all schools. Additionally, both Middle and High School students will have the option to purchase healthy a la carte snacks, drinks and entrees. A la Carte items are available for cash or cash on account purchase only.
Enclosed you will find an application for free or reduced priced meals. Please complete and return your application by Friday, September 29, 2017.
Director of Child Nutrition
- January 2018 Lincoln Elementary Schools Lunch Menu
- January 2018 Lincoln Middle School Lunch Menu
- January 2018 Lincoln High School Lunch Menu
- December 2017 Lincoln Elementary Schools Lunch Menu
- December 2017 Lincoln Middle School Lunch Menu
- December 2017 Lincoln High School Lunch Menu
- Help Wanted
- Money Envelope Notice